¡New Workshop! : Biomechanical variables in acyclic movements
Objective: The aim of this workshop is to review the key parameters related to the acyclic movements in swimming races.
- How are defined the acyclic parts of swimming races.
- Cyclic versus acyclic race parts: state of the art.
- How to optimize the underwater segments of swimming races.
- Effect of underwater swimming periods on overall swimming performance.
- Importance of the transition from underwater to surface swimming.
- Key parameters on swimming relay starts.
Workshop date: 20th of October 2022. (Time: 18:00-19.00 h. Madrid Local Time)
Speaker: Professor Santiago Veiga Fernández
Attendants: This workshop is for PhD and master students; other students of sports sciences degrees are also welcome. Maximum number of attendants allowed is 10.
Workshop fees: free of charge. Please, complete the Enrolment Form and press SUBMIT to book your place on www.euswim.eu